BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
2. Guest reserving the home must be at least 25 years of age, Jeeves at its discretion will determine if we reserve to a guest younger than 25 years of age and additional security deposit may be required.
3. The booking conditions still apply even if the booking form has not been completed (eg. Late booking by telephone).
4. Following the return of the booking form to Jeeves and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation and home cannot be used for monetary gain.
5. Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
6. A departure cleaning fee is charged on all stays.
7. A deposit of 20% of total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
8. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival (or earlier). We will send out final instructions including directions and check-in details, approximately 3 weeks prior to arrival date. For Holiday periods such as Easter/Passover, an additional 30% will be required 14 weeks prior to arrival with the remaining balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
9. Bookings made within 8 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full including the refundable security deposit (see paragraph 11 below).
10. Guests reserving within 2 weeks prior to arrival will be required to come to our Jeeves office for additional verification. Please ensure you bring with you the actual credit card used to confirm the reservation along with your government issued ID, person who paid and finalized reservation must be present. We will provide you with the arrival details after the verification process has been completed.
11. We regret that pets are not permitted unless the home advertised as a "pet friendly" home and you have advised us of your intent to bring a pet, prior to your arrival. Also, smoking is not allowed inside any of the homes. Failure to observe these rules will result in a minimum $250 charge against your security deposit. For guests travelling with a “Service Animal” we will need you to advise us of this at the time of finalizing your reservation so that reasonable accommodations can be made.
12. Check-in is from 4:00 pm on the day of arrival; check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure for all homes, except condominiums, which have an 11am checkout. Failure to depart on time may result in additional charges.
13. A security deposit is required for all bookings. The amount of deposit will vary depending on the size of the house. This will vary for our Elite Homes or for guests celebrating an event in the home. A signed Security Deposit authorization form must be received in the Jeeves office prior to check-in. This form is required to provide security against any malicious damages, inventory discrepancies, excess housekeeping or excess trash. Subject to satisfactory inspection of the property after departure the authorization will be voided within 2 weeks of your departure.
14. If you are renting the home to celebrate any type of event, we will need to be notified of this prior to finalizing your reservation, additional fees may apply and all events are subject to approval.
15. Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers and trailers in the driveway of the home or anywhere in the development is not permitted by the local Homeowners Association.
16. Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Jeeves Holiday Homes, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
17. All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies, guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
18. Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
19. All homes with pools are equipped with a pool alarm for the safety of our guests, the pool alarm can ONLY be disabled if the home being reserved is equipped with a pool safety fence. We are unable to make any exceptions to this rule due to Florida Law, if you require a pool fence in the home please advise your agent at the time of reserving.
20. Please note that: no refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your accommodation package. Under no circumstances can the security deposit be refunded on day of departure.
21. All bookings are subject to a Property Protection Fee:
The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
22. No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
1. Cancellation by Jeeves Holiday Homes (the company): In the event of the rental property being no longer available through unforeseen damage, or circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be made but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
2. Cancellation by the client: Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties:
- 8 weeks or more prior to arrival - loss of deposit / For Holiday periods loss of 50% or all funds paid on the reservation at the time of cancellation.
- Within 8 weeks of arrival - no refund
3. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday.
Jeeves Holiday Homes (DBA) cannot accept liability whatsoever for any injury sustained by any guest or visitor to the house, grounds or swimming pool, or for any loss or damage caused to any possessions brought onto the rental property. Without any restrictions, Jeeves Holiday Homes shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the guest’s stay in the property caused by matters beyond reasonable control, including acts of God, surrounding construction work, excessive disturbance of neighboring properties, failure of utility supplies such as water, electricity, gas or air conditioning. Although, we will make every effort to respond and minimize any disruption caused during the rental period.
Use of Personal information The personal information contained within the documents below will be used for finalizing this reservation, to process your payment for this reservation, sending out of a customer satisfaction survey and other promotional offers from Jeeves Florida Rentals for future reservations, and data analytics and can be transferred to a third party for the sole purpose detailed above. By providing us with your personal information, you are consenting to this information being used as de